Mike has earned multiple certifications over his 20 years as a personal trainer from organizations such as ACE and ACSM. Most recently Mike earned his Corrective exercise Certification from NASM in the winter of 2014.
National Media Coverage: NBC, CBS, WGN, the Wall Street journal, The New York Times
Local Media Coverage: Craine’s Chicago Business, The Chicago Tribune, The Sun Times, CLTV & 190North
Business History and Partnerships:
- Over 170,000 hours of dedicated service provided in Chicago.
- Fitness expert for Chicago Scene magazine; contributed health related articles geared towards the demographic of 25-35yrs old.
- Selected as head trainer for NBC's reality show "Starting Over".
- Designed and opened facility at the Italian center in Chicago.
- Contractual provider of weight-loss services for 100+locations of Accelerated Rehabilitation Systems.
- Currently consulting the Hispanic Housing Development Corporation on the development of their wellness program.
- Exclusive provider of medical weight-loss services and management at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, recently named one of the nation’s Top 10 healthcare companies.
- Software: Designed, developed and implemented a proprietary internet based, licensable patient/clinician tracking system. Recently licensed to AIMMC.