Dr. Daniel Kirk is originally from Toronto, Canada, and came to Illinois to pursue his Chiropractic career in 2000. He enjoys working with patients of all ages, especially sports-related injuries and workplace ergonomic issues. Specifically, he was a team doctor for Montini Catholic High School and worked at St. Joseph’s Hospital teaching nurses proper ergonomic techniques.
Dr. Kirk enjoys sponsoring local high schools, P.A.D.S. homeless shelter, the West Suburban Community Pantry and other local organizations. He has also had the opportunity to volunteer in Honduras, treating infants, children and adults for various ailments, and teaching them good healthy habits to improve chronic diseases.
He is an advocate of proper nutrition and has had the opportunity to speak to many groups (from corporate headquarters to elementary schools) about balancing their diet as well as finding the right supplements and vitamins.
• Honours Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology from University of Waterloo
• Bachelor of Science, Biology from National University of Health Sciences
• Doctor of Chiropractic from National University of Health Sciences
• Certified in Acupuncture, National University of Health Sciences
• Post Graduate work in Clinical Orthopedics and Pediatrics